So, the suit is done and I've started working on the belts and pouches. Finally came up with a game plan for the lower belt as it looks like it's made of rubber.
I did mock ups of the pouches last night to see if the patterns I drafted would work (Only needed a few minor tweaks actually.... I did pretty good.) A layer of plasti-dip and these things will be good to go.
Kind of glad I didn't get to go to the HA event with this.... because hopefully the whole thing will be done on the next one. Entirely done.
I'll have to talk one of my photographer friends into a shoot when I'm completely finished!